Thursday, September 08, 2011

Future.







Have you ever have wonder, who are the one that you want to be forever not as a boyfriend but as a husband. Do you have those kind of feelings towards your boyfriend, girlfriend that you will want them to be your future husband or wife? 


Well, I do and not only I do but have that strong feelings towards it. I do not have any of these feelings towards my ex-boyfs. Like wanting to be with him forever not only just a girlfriend status but also a wife status, I have. I feel that being his wife I will be the most fortunate girl. He gave me those feelings that I will want to be with him forever, wanting to help him bear kids and have a happy family with him. 




I do not know about you guys but this is how I feel, some may think that I am crazy but I really do love him a lot and want to be with him forever and our bgr (boygirlrelationship) will end but not end in a drastic way but is towards a new life which is husband and wife. 




He's the husband that I want, the husband that I am very sure that family come first, the husband that I feel that he's the one I can trust my life with no matter what happen, the husband that will try to give the family the best and many many more. 




He gave me that kind of feeling that my love life has ended well if I am with him, I can be proud to tell everyone that I did not be with the wrong guy, I can tell my kids how wonderful daddy is. 




Baby, I'm looking forward to 3 years, 5 years, 10 years, many many years later. I love you. 






By the way, we have chosen our babies name already. Hehe. 


First son : Timeus Teo Xin Long
Second son : Timone Teo Xin Hao


First daughter : Daralis Teo Xin Yue
Second daughter : Daralyn Teo Xin Ling