Friday, September 30, 2011

Afresh.

How to sleep, many things coming thru my mind. Im really sorry for always breaking your heart, making you even more vulnerable. Im supposed to bring you out of your dark side and not head in with you and forever trap in the dark. I said to mend your heart. Yes, I'll. I definitely will. Things are starting afresh. Definitely I hope things are getting better. Everyone can misunderstood you but I can't. Cos ultimately I know you and our heart beats as one. I know how much you love me and how much we cannot live without. Remember this, if your love one can stay with you thru out no matter how many times they are angry with you this shows that they truly love you. That's me. I'm sorry for always raising my voice at you. But I was really pissed off. But since everything is start afresh then all these will stay in the past.