Saturday, September 03, 2011

2 September 2011

Met baby today at Compass Point after she finished her work. We went and look around trying to see what to have for our dinner. And guess what? After 15minutes of rounding, we finally decided, to go to Pizza Hut! Both of us had our own pleasant dinner, Crispy Chicken Chop for my baby and Fish & Chips for me! And I told baby that I would bring her to MULLIGAN's for their Fish & Chips next time. It's AWESOME, because I tried it before. Their fries are handmade and the size of the fish fillet is large!


After dinner, headed over to my place. Baby and I watched some movies on Funshion, and then she teach me some basic economics stuff as I have considered joining Kaplan to obtain my Diploma for Marketing Management, but! before that, I need to go through this bridging test as you can see, I used to be a BTC aka "BO TAK CHEK" guy. So it's quite a rare opportunity that I've come to sense and know what's important for me in my future. After studying, my brother and I suddenly craving for Mcdonalds! Therefore I asked baby if she wants to eat anything as I'm gonna order a Family Dinner Box A (3-4 pax). While waiting for McDelivery to reach, we watched movies, lie on my comfy bed and smell my pillow and rest awhile.


Finally, McDelivery man came with our 2 BIG BAGS of SUPPER! (YUMMY). 
This is what we had!
Consisting of 1 Teppanyaki Chicken McGrill, 1x McSpicy, 1x Big Mac, 3 French fries (S), 3 Coca-Cola (S), Chicken McNuggets (9 pcs), 1x Cinnamon Melts and 2x Apple Pie.



Baby had McGrill, my brother had McSpicy, I had Big Mac, 3 of us shared the nuggets and fries. I asked baby if she wants the cinnamon melts, she replied, "No". Then after I finished, she ask me, "baby, you finish the cinnamon melts already?" I replied, "ya, why?" She was like stunned and thinking why wouldn't I save the last bite for her. HAHAHA! I'm so sorry baby. I didn't know! While we are eating, we watched tv and talk. After finished our supper, baby decided to go to bed but I wanted to play Dragon Nest with my brother and then I switched my laptop ON. Awhile later, baby wants me to accompany her to sleep, as usual I love her so much. Therefore surprisingly I would off my laptop, get rid of the thoughts of gaming as I love her and wanted to spent more quality time with her, I off my lappy and sleep beside her. 


Good nights, I love you my baby D.