Sunday, August 28, 2011

A lovely trip down the town.

Spend the weekends over at B's house is always so blessed. Having to see him first thing I open my eyes is the most fortunate thing. But, I think both of us are still having damn loads of lack of sleep. I think soon, his body clock will be as the same as mine too! Then we can study together already or rather his study for the time being. Anyway, back to topic woke up around 1ish by B's sister to ask him if he wants to head over to the neighbourhood school with his parents and his sister's boyf to vote together a not. But this lazy pig of mine, went back to sleep. Showered at 2plus coming to 3 and in the end we both do our own things which is he playing his dragon nest and me watching my dramas till 1620 and leave the house. 


Leave house and accompany baby to vote at Compassvale Secondary School, waited for him outside though.  After voting, head to compass to have our brunch. And we decided to dine at Ajisen. So these are our food, didn't take individual's picture cos hmm yea some things happened, shan't elaborate. But still, it's our first time eating at so called "restaurant", cos normally it's either baby cook for me (he's the first boyf that cook for me *touchedddddd*) dabao back to his house, or order mac and nothing much.



Baby's food
Mine 

After Ajisen, headed down to town to meet coussie and yumin! Double date! Hehe. It was the first time, coussie and me going on a double date. Hopefully, baby can see all my family members soon. Anyway, went to eat first at Ramenplay and the couple ordered a fried rice only! Baby order oreo milkshake and I order ice green tea only cos' we were still bloated from Ajisen's food. Hehe. Headed to Cine cos' my taylele was there! Woohoooooo like a super long never see her already. She was doing her movie marathon with K and catch up abit. From cine-left foot-a shop where we both got the same necklace. Want the Dr martens shoe I tried earlier on so badly ): It's fucking nice I swear. 




Anyway, some things happened when we were at left foot shan't say much too hmm. But my beloved boy wasn't happy for awhile. I'm sorry baby. I think I made coussie unhappy too cos' I think he doesn't wanna go to Cine. But I was really glad I saw Insane. Cos' it have been awhile since I last saw her. Anyway parted off and headed to bugis for Koi. I always have so much fun with the boy and he never once not left a bright smile on my face *smiling widely now* On the way to Koi we saw couples lab and looking at the design, B went to ask if we can get it straight plus engraving but the sales person say we can only get it at PS and we can go down awhile later to get and they will do ours first but I guessed it was kinda rushing and bad to ask coussie to travel here and there with us so drop the idea and we'll get it on monday instead. We can spend more time on monday! Hehe, but it's town again. Poor boy hate going to town but have to cos' of me.




Coussie treated us Koi cos' B treated the meal at Ramenplay earlier on. After getting Koi, B got his lime green tea which is sour max cos no sugar (healthy boy -.-) and mine was green tea machiato! Awesome max of course. Finally got my craving of it done. Walked around at bugis junction as I think coussie and B also won't want walk at bugis street. Parted ways at 9pm and B and I continue to walk around and left at 930 as he needs to head down to arena. B send me home and he left. Can't sleep with him for tonight and it seems so weird to be not beside him ): How I wish we can 24/7 but always meet like will sian eh. LOL. Though I will miss him a lot and I know he do too. 




But still, today plan like a fail. Nevermind, next time round movie okay! Plan nice nice then go, hope we have a proper outing next time round with coussie and Yumin. 


Pics for our first date to town. Loves. (disturbing boy always make funny faces tsk) 








Silly boy trying to wear my ring but can only wear at his last finger 
           Baby, I will hold your hand and go through every single moment in your life in the upcoming future                                   















My precious boy

Dear baby, I really love you a lot. Thanks for always compromising me and I know how you hate coming to town somehow and today's really packed somehow and me making you unhappy and things like that. I'm sorry but I really enjoy today's date and you having to bring me to eat at Ajisen things like that. I may not be a wonderful girlfriend but I'm sure I will make you feel that having me is the best thing on earth. HEHEHE. I won't wanna lose you and I will hold tight to your hand not letting you slip away at any moment. I am really glad god gave you to me. You are everything to me. See you on monday alright. Miss you. And I know, a lot of money spend for just these 2 months, we save up okay don't spend so much le. Still want go overseas and all need spend a lot. We will save okay. Please study hard and don't let your dad down. No matter what, no motivation come find me, I'm your motivator, your pushing force to go on. We will work hard for the future okay? Love you baby. Really a lot.