Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A day filled with surprised.

A day feel with surprises is awesome, what I can say is that don't see baby no up. Surprises also not bad. Haha, so let me start everything from the scratch. Woke up at 8am by B's call and apparently it failed on me badly cos' I only managed to wake up at 810? Hehe, bathed and prepared and left house at 840am. Was thinking what the surprises is about and kept telling Jenies what B said about it being multi purpose, bigger than a wallet, slightly smaller than a bag (as compared to my longchamp), being more than a dollar and definitely cheaper than a chanel. Nice clues or hint given BUT still not given a proper guess. He say I can't never get it right. Apparently, I gave up and was hoping for a gucci bag or rather hermes birkin *hint hint*. Went up to his place with him having the blur face to open the door for me. He went back to bed after opening the door for me, of course I went to sleep beside him too. After awhile, he told me that he's cold cos' it was raining and quite cold too. So without any suspicious I went to take for him thinking that when did he even need a jacket when he's cold. So I open the cupboard and I saw the surprise there. It was a soft toy dog and a handmade card. Was really surprised and this little baby of mine, should be he's good at surprising? But I didn't expect it though. Hehe. Thanks baby. Went back to sleep beside him and I think we both really pig that we woke up at 4ish? Prepared ourselves and we headed off to dhoby ghaut at around 5ish. Oh yah, forgot to mention we both totally skipped breakfast and lunch, was really hungry (for me, not him). Went to couples lab straight away and get our mindset on a design. Got the ring and told the person that we will be back after our movie. The design I choose is a simple and exquisite one where we have a small diamond in the middle. I was telling B that I want a diamond ring for engagement at least 2 carat. He was jokingly saying, yah okay I buy from supermarket. He uh, always disturbing. (still loving him much though). Went to buy some snacks and introduce B to chippy's cos' he never tried that before. Went up to the cinema and got drinks and we were just nice for the show, Horrible bosses. It was our first time watching movie together and it is a nice experience having to hug B while watching and on and off him turning to my ear to tell me he love me, so sweet of him. Overall, the show rating is 3.5/5. It is a funny show and quite dumb cos' one of the main actor was acting stupid, really kind of retarded. After watching the show, we went back to get the ring. Super excited for the rings. Wore it and went back to prize stage (before hand we were seeing toys there and I wanted to get the toys there, wanting B to catch for me) so saw a big rilakkuma and it was super huge (for me lah) but that toy must play the jackpot one. But I really want that. So cute ): Ite, caught my eye on a few carebear and B caught it for me despite spending quite a sum and we got 4 mini carebears. Was quite elated with it cos' my day ended up with surprises and B's TLC. Hehe. I feel so loved by him. After that, we went to get some takoballs and headed home. B must have spent a lot today. Feel kinda bad cos' most of the things is he pay one. ): But overall, I am really happy and partly because of the surprises, getting of the rings, movies, the soft toys and definitely my dear boy being to head town with me more often than before. I'm really glad I found him. 

Enjoy the picts. 

My lovable boy


Our ring box



B's hand (with ring)

Gifts from B

B's handmade card.

Carebears!! (can put finger one like finger puppet)


First time movies, love!!

Our rings

Babylove, we will have a long way. Thanks for tolerating my nonsense and spending so much on me and not yourself when you have no money. I feel so bad but still, I love you a lot and thanks for the surprises you gave to me, I know I'm the first that you do so much for me and I'm really touched. Thanks for everything my love.