Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy V day!

My very first very first valentine's day that I have to spend with a boyf! And nonetheless it's my dearest boy!! I'm so so happy and looking forward to it? Why cos' I don't have to envy other couples already!! (Like my dearest girls lol!) But not to say, those who are single, happy friendship day okay! Single or attached, so long as you are loved / feel loved it's valentine's day too. For me, baby everyday with you is like valentine's day to me. Though we always have quarrel, dispute because of my spoilt attitude thanks for enduring okay? I love you a lot and I don't wish to lose you at all. I love you my boy. I want to be the first and the last to celebrate V day with you. Even when we are old, holding hand walking along the beach enjoying the sea breeze. Such V day is also enjoyable to me. You are my everything, my life. I'm sorry for everything okay. HAPPY V DAY BABY!! Wo zhen de hen ai ni ye bu neng mei you ni. We will spend this very day and end it in a very special day. Every one that has the first time with you is very important to me. Like every month after 3 months, each and every month is the first time with you as you know my past. V day is also the first time with you, CNY with you too, and many many others. It's not I am spoilt or what cos' I expect too much on these days that are first time with you. I can't afford to spoil the first times memories with you. Lastly, happy V day again baby. I love you. See you later!